Saturday 4 September 2010

Penny

I was Penelope Jackson and twenty years old when this photo was taken. If you're a ballet fan, you'll probably remember the pose - it's from Ashton's Les Deux Pigeons.

I've changed quite a bit since then but that's what three marriages and three children will do for you!

Those three children are all boys who are now grown up and spread out across the world - my eldest, James, is in Thailand, Alex in the UK and Dominic at university in Arizona.

My passions, aside from the boys and my partner, Ron, continue to be the arts - especially opera - writing and cooking.

                                                                     This is me now.                  

1 comment:

  1. What fun, I will enjoy reading about your adventures. Have some vodka and caviar for me!

    ReplyDelete