Friday 10 September 2010

                I was Susan Pryke and 11 years old when this photograph was taken. It was taken by the local newspaper when I got into White Lodge, the junior Royal Ballet School in Richmond Park, from which I eventually graduated into the Royal Ballet Company.

I have been married twice and from my first marriage I had two sons. Guy, the eldest, is a dive instructor living on a small island in Thailand. Sam has his own corporate entertainment business and lives in Leeds. Together they are developing a small holiday resort on Koh Tao in Thailand. My second marriage to William sadly ended after 27 years following his death from cancer in 2007.

I left the world of dance for over 30 years and became a barrister but, following William's death, I took up ballroom dancing which has now become my passion. Once a dancer always a dancer.


  This is me now.    

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic Mum! Enjoy your undercover spy mission. Ooops, just landed you right in it if you get accused! x

    ReplyDelete